Sunday, April 17, 2005

Today's quotes...

The annual Gold-Blue game, and my final game in the press box amongst my staff, provided a solid list of quotes. Here they are, some of which are exchanges.

"Look at the Mountaineer. Disgusting." Nick Tolomeo

"Did you see the Mountaineer trying to do push-ups? It looked like he was humping the ground." Nick Tolomeo

Tassa: I wish I had tried to be in the band. I don't know, drums. Maybe the trombone.
Drew: I think Chuck would've played the piccolo.

(Upon me making fun of Tassa's baseball skills)
Tassa: At least my Mom knows I'm good.

(On Rayshawn Bolden)
Me: He's like Chris Henry without the attitude - or talent.
Drew: So he's just tall?

Later in the day, playing baseball...

"I'm not wearing a cup." Drew, uttered about 15 times. Come on, Coach.

"Booyah!" Drew, after launching his first home run (two words)

More updates from the Gold-Blue game coming tomorrow. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home