Sunday, October 24, 2004

Weekend Recap...

I have never been this tired coming off a weekend, but all in all, it was a great time.

Lauren wrapped up my birthday festivities with Oliverio's on Friday and Fright Farm on Saturday. Today, I spent too much time at the DA writing a colum and doing Guru stuff. Tomorrow, I have so many things to do, I dont know how I will get it all done.

This should be a busy week, but on Friday Lauren and I are headed to NJ for the weekend to see WVU play Rutgers. We will stay with my Dad on Friday and her Aunt and Uncle on Saturday. I can't wait to show her a few things I love about Jersey (yes, there is SOME good about Jersey), and it will really be our first extended weekend away from WVU or her home. Should be good.

I learned today, however, that she will be flying to Nashville in the coming weeks. This is disappointing, considering the number of times I've tried to get her to fly but have been held up for one reason or another (her parents, money, etc.) She's never flown before, and while I won't get into it, there are things I hold near and dear that always made me want to be there the first time she flew. I still have hope that they'll drive or something and keep my dream alive.

In pointless NCAA news, my roommates and I are now in season 7. I am in my third year at Notre Dame, and have won back to back national titles at my new school. That's 83-0 with six national titles. The last three "in-house" games have been awesome. I took Davey (UConn) down in the national title game, 17-13, then again in this regular season, 34-31. Davey then beat Greg (UCLA) 22-20, thanks to a fourth quarter safety. Good games all around. I feel my unbeaten streak will come to an end soon.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home