Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Three in a row...

See, told you I was back. Third straight day of posting, with three days at the DA remaning. With that said, I'm very ready to get this entire week over with. I have a ton of work in the next 48 hours, followed by one of the most unenviable tasks ever - putting together the Showdown in Mo'Town. That's right, 2,000 questions in two days. I'm going to do it. But I don't want to.

The Rec Center has been nice enough to accomodate us for free on Saturday. It should be a nice setup, with the TV tuned into the NFL Draft and the tables set up and passers-by looking on. It should be a fun day, and a good way to close out my time at the DA. Once I finish the Showdown Saturday, I'm pretty much just writing columns and women's tennis recaps for dead weak.

As for my last day Thursday, I've decided to have a party at my house. Everyone's invited. 458 East Brockway. We'll just have food and whatnot, and I'm sure Tolomeo and McNeil will somehow find a way to work drinking into everything, including some hold em. So if you want to have a good time, and help me celebrate my four years of service to the DA, stop on by. Your appearance would mean more than you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home