Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ramblings

Saw the Longest Yard over the weekend. It gets 2 1/2 stars on my 4-star scale. Had some funny moments, but all in all could've been a lot better. A number of scenes could've been expanded and could've drawn more out of them, but they fell a little short. And the slapstick comedy that usually inundates Sandlers films would've been better off left out of this film.

Other than that, not much to talk about. Greg is still having hopeless fantasies about petite brunette tv starlets he has no chance with.

Tara and I are continuing work on our masterful script, but it lacks essential characteristics such as a meaningful plot, memorable characters or interesting dialogue. But wrap it before you tap it will kill every single time. Go see it in theatres when it comes out.

I'd still like to go the book-writing route, which has the potential to eventually make it to the big screen. I mean, Jeremy Schaap pulled Cinderella Man out of his ass. I can pull something sports-related out of my awesome posterior.

Sorry for the most boring blog post of all time. I'm just killing time till I get off at 8 a.m.

The top 10 sports moments/achievements is coming soon, as well as a regular "top 10" list in the future. It might be top 5 or 8, depending on how lazy I am that day.

You need to get a life if you are still reading.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home