Monday, September 27, 2004

First post...

I have officially joined the blogging community. The Mark Cuban's and Nick Tolomeo's of the world have pulled me into a web I'm certain to never escape.

Hopefully my daily ramblings and musings will provide a constant source of entertainment in the future. I'm not sure what I will write about, but I am sure it will contain my thoughts from the world of sports, interesting and embarrassing stories about my friends and an occassional tirade. All good readings.

But for now, I must go watch the Redskins dismantle the lowly Cowboys on MNF.

5 days till Virginia Tech.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger npoc said...

Welcome to the blogger community Chuck
Count me as the first woodshedzaholic

http://npocs.blogspot.com

I provided the link so you can see how a real blog is done

-n

 

Post a Comment

<< Home